lol I agree. So, we can look for his mental breakdown soon, just like ol Howie!
Ron Paul is the Howard Dean of 08.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
lol I agree. So, we can look for his mental breakdown soon, just like ol Howie!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ron Paul is the Howard Dean of 08. </div></div>
I dont think that experience can be repeated. Unless your call someone macaca or something at the breaks. Wich I dont think was bad.
GO VOLS
Here is something I found worth reading
"invented the credit score for lenders are hard at work developing a similar tool for hospitals and other health care providers.
The project, dubbed "MedFICO"? in some early press reports, will aid hospitals in assessing a patient's ability to pay their medical bills. But privacy advocates are worried that the notorious errors that have caused frequent criticism of the credit system will also cause trouble with any attempt to create a health-related risk score. They also fear that a low score might impact the quality of the health care that patients receive.
Fair Issac Corp., developer of the FICO credit score, is one of several investors in Healthcare Analytics, the Massachusetts start-up that is developing the hospital risk tool. Another investor is Tenet Healthcare Corp, one of the nation's largest hospital operators. Stephen Farber, who resigned as chief financial officer of Tenet in 2004, is the CEO of Healthcare Analytics."
http://redtape.msnbc.com/2008/01/the...i-1.html#posts
Bookmarks